Sunday

More photos of DAPHNE


I managed to take a nice photo of her right before she moved ... She's sitting in the space between the two levels of my apartment .. just the right size for her. I'm getting to see more of her personality now she's settling in and she's obviously come from a good home. I don't understand how they could have surrendered her to the Pound after 11 years but I'm glad I was there to find her and bring her home .. she's definitely a 'home body' ...



She's enjoying her condo and finally mustered enough courage to jump onto the first level by herself. I have been putting her on there in the top basket and she stays for quite a while but I haven't seen her get up there herself until today.
She also jumps on my bed when I go to bed and she graciously allows me to pet her for a few minutes before she settles down. The story continues ...

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Jen, she's an adorable cat - just love her markings and color.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home