Wednesday

Clouds

I just returned home from a few days at Lake Almanor .. always nice to come home again ... on the way, I saw again the fire damage on Hwy 32 and apparently there's a new (small) fire there now. I drove past large sandwich boards that said "NEW FIRE .. DO NOT REPORT" ... Had to chuckle, although I felt like crying when I saw the charred trees and brush. One of the creeks was bone dry and I haven't seen that before.

I have a penchant for clouds and rock formations and can't pass up the chance for photos.

I'd love to know exactly what happens to create clouds like this ... it's like looking at a painting ... Unfortunately, I'm not very savvy when it comes to meteorology ... all I can do is enjoy the scenery.



I have some really fascinating photos of clouds taken over the years. One of these days, I'll dig them out and post them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home