Saturday

This and That

I'm glad to say I'm almost over the bronchitis that has plagued me for over a week ... no longer a pariah but now there's no-one around anyway!
Been watching the Olympics and enjoying 99.9% of the athletes. Never been one to tolerate bad sportsmanship, showboating, gloating, etc. You've seen them ... and I'm very sad to say one of them was a Brit! or at least racing for Britain.
I'll be off to the lake around Labor Day ... found out I have two more dental appointments instead of just the one.
My hip replacement is scheduled for October 15th and recovery will proceed as planned so I can fly to Kauai on December 2nd!!
That's all for now ... hope you like the baby pic.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2008 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Mary said...

So glad you are feeling better Jen. Sounds like the remainder of this year will be a busy one for you - hope all goes well with the surg. and dental work.

You certainly were a cutie pie!!!
Of course - you still are.

Autumn in the air at long last - little cooler in the mornings at least. Jasmin rturns to school tomorrow - 6th grade and a new middle school. Hope she does well - these next few years will be important, and here she is almost a teen, we will be praying hard during the temptations these years are sure to bring!

Take care and have fun when you return to Almanor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home