Friday

Friday, October 24th

I finally got to remove the bandage over the incision .. there are two white paper stickers over the scar and the incision itself is 3" long exactly! Doesn't it make you wonder how they can do all they have to do through a 3" opening?
The PT came this morning ... and he thinks maybe one more visit should do it. I can come downstairs now but when going up, I have to go one step at a time for another couple of weeks. Everything else as far as movement of my right hip/leg is almost back to normal.
My old friend Mary came and picked me up and we went to Starbucks .. sat outside .. felt so good to get out and about after being cooped up for 9 days. We shopped one store, stopped to pick up my mail and came home ... such a celebration!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home