Thursday

HIP etc

Thursday, October 23rd - I can't believe how well I'm doing .. walking without a cane. The only pain comes from an ache in my calf and discomfort at the incision site. Right leg still feels longer but not as badly. It takes two weeks for the muscles to adjust to the new 'system', at which time my legs will feel even (I hope). Otherwise I'll be walking like Chester (Gunsmoke) for the rest of my life!
I have no bruising on my leg except for where the anti-embolic stocking pinches a bit at the top of the thigh .. but have big bad bruise on back of left hand, two bruised needle sites inside the left elbow and two that look like fingerprints on upper right arm. I wonder where they came from?

Feeling more like myself today ... but I'll be glad when I don't have to wear this white stocking anymore .. that's usually 2 weeks after surgery ... they're to help prevent swelling and clots .. have done their job very well apparently.

My neighbor came for a visit yesterday and returned later with my mail .. and tomorrow another friend picks me up and we go to Starbucks!!! Been 'without my fix' for over a week now ...
Thanks for stopping by ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home