Friday

2-week Check-up .. Oct 30th

Today I had my hip x-rayed and was examined by the surgeon's PA .. I'm well ahead of the game ... no limp, no pain meds., doing normal things except going upstairs the regular way. The muscle on the back of my thigh was disconnected for the operation, then re-connected which shouldn't really make a difference, but it has taken away some of the strength in my leg .. once I build up a bit more strength, I'll be right as rain.
Speaking of rain, what a nice surprise this afternoon and tonight .. along with some pretty gusty winds too.
Another good thing about my hip replacement ... it has totally occupied my mind so I haven't had time to be depressed ... an unexpected benefit.
If you know someone's who's thinking about hip replacement, feel free to have them contact me .. my doctor is the best! and I have proof.
Happy Halloween ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home