Wednesday

The Lady In Red

My LOL (little old lady) has been a real joy to me ... she talks to me, she rubs her scent all over my head when I'm in bed, she licks my nose and she wakes me up when she thinks it's time to open the vertical blinds so she can chase the sunlight reflecting into the living room. It's not quite as much fun as having a husband but it's not without its perks. I bought her a little $4 oval bed from PetCo, then I saw the red nylon cubes at Target (I shop at all the best stores) and purchased two of them, now velcroed together. She loved them so much, I put the little bed in one side of a cube and that's her most favorite spot for most of the day ...
Well, I'm heading off to bed now - hope I can get to sleep before she realizes I'm there!

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2010 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Mary said...

I'm in love with Daphne - she's just the kind of small cuddly kitty I like. Of course I loved my big ole furball Tiny for 21 years - but she wasn't really a snuggle kitty once she reached a certain age. I can tell Daphne loves her home with you.

Go see the two old broads on my post today! Talk about blue eyes and being of a certain age - we show it loud and clear!

We had a great time though, and P seemed to enjoy her visit. The trip plans helped take away some of the sadness. I'll unveil the exciting news in upcoming posts!!

Hugs - M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home