Thursday

Update .. shingles, apartment, whales, loneliness

Another day with an empty heart. At least I can sleep through the night now ... the shingles don't wake me up anymore and my broken heart doesn't aggravate my sleep. The shingles have gone from 'much pain' to 'much discomfort' and hopefully will go to 'minor discomfort' before long.
My apartment (being built on the third floor of my sister's house) is coming along nicely and should be ready in July some time .. it'll be nice to have my own space again but moving from a 1,650 square foot house to a 750 square foot apartment is going to be a huge change for me. I'm trying to keep as much of my 'stuff' as I can.
I was glad to hear that Delta and Dawn, the humpbacks (mother and calf) have returned to the ocean where they belong. It's strange that such intelligent beings would swim out of their natural environment.
Here's another picture of Rich and I .. it was taken in September 2004. My dear, sweet, exceptional husband. His last words to me were "I love you" .. he could barely talk and didn't say a word after that ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home