Friday

Long-time Best Friend

This is my friend Linda and her husband Ivan. Linda and I met when I was 7 years old (she's one month older than me) ... wont tell you how long ago that was! We've been in contact ever since and I haven't seen her for about 25 years. She still lives (a few houses down) on the same street she did when I met her and her sister lives in the old family home. It was funny catching up with her .. we were both envious of the other because we thought they were more attractive! Strange how kids think ... Fortunately, it didn't make any difference to our friendship. Hopefully, I'll be seeing her when I go 'home' next April.
Here's another coincidence, my best friend here in America is English and also called Linda and they had the same last name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home