Friday

I LOVE OLD PICS!

From 1974 until we moved to Oregon, my husband and I went to all 49er home games (had season tickets since day one!). Mostly we tailgated with our friends Mary and George and my sister and brother-in-law. We had the most lavish spreads and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. On more than one occasion, we travelled farther afield to watch our team play. This was taken in Tijuana in the late '70s .. it shows George, my sister Paula and I trying on sombreros. We'd gone down to watch the 49ers/Rams game (when they were the Los Angeles Rams) and took a side trip across the border. Memories are great!

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Mary said...

That's a great pic - and I guess those were the days!

Bob's in Florida and I'm here freezing because the heat pump downstairs has died! Hoping the guy will come tomorrow. Tonight I'll sleep upstairs where it's warmer!

Getting my shots tomorrow - ugh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home