Tuesday

STUPID ... the story continues!

This morning while sitting in my living room, I heard the metal lid on the squirrel feeder 'clank' ... when squirrels feed, they raise the lid to get the food, then let it close .. hence the 'clank'. Today was different ... it clanked, and clanked and clanked .. incessantly. Finally I got up to see who was making all the noise .. and it was STUPID!


After all these months, he's finally realized that in order to access the food, one has to raise the lid .. but he was standing on the deck railing and nudging the lid with his nose ... as I watched, he jumped on top of the lid (as he's done so very many times before) and was then flummoxed because he could no longer raise to the lid!

Here's his mug shot ... I tried to get a sideways-on photo to see if there actually is something between his two ears but I had to settle for this one ... He must have a brain the size of one of these dots ...
At best, he's getting closer to accessing the spoils ... at worst, he's an entertaining diversion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home