Monday

Almanor and Dentist


I went up to LAKE ALMANOR (Plumas County, CA) on March 14th (with my sister and brother-in-law) for a peaceful weekend AND a Monday appointment at the dentist's office. There was still quite a bit of snow around but the roads were cleared (except for those which are rarely used). We had a couple of flurries while there but generally it was cool and clear. This photo was the prettiest sunset we saw over the weekend.

Now .. when it comes to DENTISTS, I'm not a brave soul by any means. I usually can't sleep for a couple of nights beforehand, especially if I'm going to have something major done.
[Note aside: Doesn't it seem like the smaller your mouth, the more they want to put in there?]
I actually LIKE my dentist at Lake Almanor ... Dr. Eric Dunbar. For the first time in my entire, decades-long life, I spent three and a half hours at his office and felt no discomfort or pain during or since my visit! I had three molars extracted and some other treatments. My view of dentists (the butt of so many well-worn jokes) has changed for the better ... so if you have the time, take a drive, enjoy the views and see a good dentist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home