Saturday

An Aggravating Game

I've had this helicopter game on 'My Favorites' for years ... it's the most aggravating 'game' ... but my record is 1,400 and something ... give it a try ... it takes practice to get the feel of how the copter reacts to your mouse but it's addictive so be warned. http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf. You'll probably have to copy and paste into your browser.

Been feeling really 'down' lately ... and I was doing so well. I am just plain lonely ... Rich was my life for 32 years and it's tough building a new one alone ... and I can't do much until these blasted doctors (1) decide if it's my spine or hip that's causing so much pain and (2) FIX IT!!! I have one friend here who I rarely see because she's so busy.

Bay Area drivers: everyone's in such a rush and the majority are so damned rude. Three quarters of the vehicles apparently don't have indicators! And my (car's) rear end seems to attract very close attention! I drive Hwy 280 at 68 mph and everyone and his uncle overtakes me .. at least I don't have a sudden panic when I see a CHP! I am hoping that my courtesy on the road will catch on but I'm not holding my breath.

Good news on 'Stupid' ... he jumped on the squirrel feeder today and pushed the lid up with his nose but still didn't figure out that if he pushed a little harder, he'd be able to jump right in. At least he's getting close! How many weeks has it been now? lol

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At May 7, 2008 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, finally found you blog again, after my list of blogs went south or into the great big bit bucket in the sky!!!

I'm sorry you're feeling down at the moment. It's understandable though, as it is still vey early days in your grief process. be easy on yourself.

You're braver that I am, driving over here. Doesn't help that I'm a little dyslexic and have trouble telling my left from my right. I'm okay driving in a straight line. It's when I turn corners that I have problems.:-) Don't want to retrain myself to drive here on the opposite side of the road, then have to retrain myself again when I get back home!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home