Thursday

Friends

I have a long-time friend who I met when I was 7 years old .. and we're still in touch. In fact Linda's living on the same street she was when I met her but now she's married! She doesn't have a computer yet so I can say what I want! lol
My parents moved around every few years when I was a child ... so sometimes it was difficult to make 'best friends' but we lived in one spot for 8 years ... long enough to make a friend for life.
What's a real coincidence is that I made another good friend in Oregon (also Linda) whose maiden name was the same as my other Linda. For another coincidence, my parents were going to name me Linda .. but my sister wanted me to be Jennifer .. a name she heard on a popular radio show.
Here's a photo of Linda and her husband Ivan ... they take a lot of walking holidays with friends ..


Here's a photo of my 'other' Linda ... in Oregon ... with her husband Marty. I took this one at Lake Almanor in northern California .. we took a little vacation together.


I thank God every day for my friends .. and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home