Friday

Does anyone really LIKE to move???

August 3, 2007

UNPACKING: I've been in my new 'townhouse' for a week now and still have about 11 boxes to unpack. Haven't found some things I really need ... have found stuff I can't believe I actually brought along ... and I've found nothing broken yet ...

SHINGLES: I've been quite comfortable for a few weeks now .. the only problem remaining is my sore left ribs ... when I touch my skin, it feels like I've been kicked in the ribs .. skin is sensitive and ribs hurt ..
I had a shingles VACCINATION on July 20th .. my doctor checked into the shot and I was told I could have it as long as I didn't have any active, open shingles sores on my body .. well, I never did have because I used the witchhazel to dry up the rash before it became lumpy. The vaccination was covered mostly by my insurance but I'd have willingly paid the full amount anyway. It was sub-cutaneous and a couple of days afterwards, I developed a lump the size of an egg where the shot had been .. but it dissipated over the next few days and I'd have put up with it even if it had hurt! I heartily recommend the vaccination!!

GRIEF: I talk to Rich every day .. sometimes for hours .. as I'm driving I'm telling him what I see (I used to do this because he was legally blind) .. at home I tell him what I'm doing .. am I nuts? Yes! But apparently this is normal for a lot of people. I don't really care .. it makes me feel better. It's been four and a half months since he died .. wow

PHOTOS: I still haven't found the photos from Lake Almanor that I promised to post .. hopefully this weekend, I'll locate them!

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The answer to that question, from me at least, would be a resounding 'NO'!!!

I'm currently packing household stuff as we are moving back to New Zealand. I think I really do hate moving!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home