Tuesday

PHOTOS FROM LAKE ALMANOR

Here are a few photos from my holiday with the Magnificent 8 .. (English friends) at Lake Almanor, northern California from June 28 - July 9, 2007. After all the sadness I had in my life this year, they (the 8) were a breath of fresh air and I had a blast!


Here's all of us except my brother in law, Sterling, who took the photo ...
Back Row L to R: Eric, Gary, Emma, Hannah
Front L to R: Me, Lianne, Mark, Paula, Babs, Sharon


This is a picture of Lianne and Mark .. we're hoping they'll both come over here to go to University either this year or next year .. Mark has his own webpage .. check the links to the right .. He made me laugh most of all (and vice versa) ..



Speaking of laughing! I wont divulge the identity of the gymnast but I'd only give her a 2.0 for that performance! lmho



On this photo, you can see where all the fun is being had (in the back of the boat: Lianne, Emma, Hannah, Mark, Me) by the look on the faces of the chaps in the front of the boat (Sterling and Eric)!!!



A lovely view of a busy lake .. including the geese who made daily visits for leftovers ... The first few days we were there, it was breezy (but very warm) and the last several days it was perfect!



I'm not sure of the reason for the towel over the head ... anyone got any ideas?





Here are the Lancashire lasses at the secret lake .. no comments please!
Standing L to R: Me, Babs, Lianne, Paula, Sharon
Front L to R: Hannah, Emma (the Rugrats)



Here are the 3 Lancashire chaps and our outnumbered American! lol
L to R: Mark, Erik, Sterling (the Yank), Gary



Here we are .. The Sisters. Paula (the older) and Jen (the younger)! I have to keep reminding her of that! lol





Here's a nice photo of 'The Rugrats' .. Hannah and Emma (who is Gary and Sharon's daughter). They're best friends and now they're our friends!




This was taken on one of the lower decks at the house ... My sister Paula, with Eric and son Mark.




This is me and Gary on a waverunner ..






Finally, here's the 'secret lake' I mentioned earlier. If I knew the name of it, I'd post it here but all I know is it's not signposted on any road and you have to cross a see-through metal walkway over a dam to get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home