Monday

Still unpacking

Well, I've been in my 'townhouse' now for 19 days ... the good news is I have no moving boxes outside on the deck anymore ... the bad news is, I still have half a dozen inside, plus miscellaneous crates, file cabinets, etc. My philosophy is, if I feel like emptying a box, I do .. otherwise ...

Still haven't found the photos from Almanor I was going to post but bear with me ..

My home in Roseburg, OR is closing escrow on Wednesday, August 15th!!! The title company will wire the money directly to my bank account. That will be one less thing I have to worry about ... Today, my motorhome sells and a check will be 'in the mail' ... another item I wont have to worry about anymore.

GRIEF: My 'down' days are fewer and farther between but I still talk to Rich most of the time .. am I nuts? You might think so, but I don't! lol

SHINGLES: The 'kicked-in-the-ribs' feeling in my left ribs is diminishing .. I'll be glad when it's totally gone! I still get a little twinge once in a while, but they're becoming less often.

That's my update for now .. things are looking up finally .. next month is going to be really rough because September 28th is Rich's birthday (and my sister's) and I just don't know how I'm going to feel about it. No point worrying yet!
As soon as I find my photos and find my camera wiring, I'll upload some pics. of my 'townhouse' and the lake ...

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Jen, glad you're getting settled and managing to cope a little better. Talked to Paula last week and she said things were going OK and that you may visit "the old sod" next year - hope so as you haven't been home in so long. I'm headed to Torquay in October - will be 2 yrs. since my last visit and I'm anxious to get there.
Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new "home" soon.
Hugs, Mary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home