Friday

Christmas 2008

After Christmas eve dinner here at the house .. a great marinated pork roast .. we took Christmas to my nephew Paul's house, a 20 minute drive south of here. We all prepared a dish or two and 10 adults and 7 children ate a good part of two turkeys and all the trimmings.
Today we all got up early (aaargh!) and headed to the closest mall to have a family photo taken ...

Back Row L to R: Kate held by her dad/my nephew Paul, me, my niece Julie, my nephew Devan and his wife Tracy.
Front L to R: My grandniece Emma, her brother James, Liz (Paul's wife), their youngest son William, my sister Paula and my brother-in-law Sterling holding Hunter, then Tyler and Conner .. the 3 sons of Devan and Tracy.

I sent a three-tiered helium balloon up to the skies on Christmas eve day with a message for Rich ... why didn't I take a photo of it?

3 Comments:

At December 28, 2008 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

You have a beautiful family and it sounds like you all have a wonderful day.

 
At December 31, 2008 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have just found your blog and enjoyed reading the adventures of a North of England person like myself! Happy new Year!

 
At January 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Happy New Year Jen - can't wait to see you this Spring!

Great pic - great family!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home