Friday

2009 - Here I Come!

I have some great photos which I'd like to share ... they bring me joy ... I'll be posting them over the next several days ... I hope you enjoy viewing them.
One weekend, Rich and I drove up the Oregon coast and stayed in Florence .. a lovely town with lots of places to visit and views to take in. It's definitely a 'do not miss' on the Oregon coast.
We found a nice motel on the Siuslaw River (pronounced SIGH-OO'-SLAW) near a bridge, with a gorgeous view off the deck. One morning, I heard this boat's engine chugging up the river and it reminded me of the African Queen .. one of my favorite movies. I can see Bogie and Hepburn now ...


We used to go for day trips in the car, and longer trips in the RV ... we were fortunate enough to pass this gorgeous Oregon river on one of those outings. I know approximately where it is but I'm not totally sure ... it was a tranquil day and the river was like glass ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home