Thursday

FUN PHOTOS OF RICH

Rich could be a real nutcase at times ... we had so much fun! While unpacking today, I found some old photos and thought I'd share a few that show the funny side of him ..




On Memorial Day in Grants Pass, OR they have a huge "Boatnik" weekend with a parade on the Saturday. In 1987 we were in the parade with an animal organization we were associated with ... Rich donned a clown face and roller skates and walked his invisible dog!





We loved to take our dogs to the beach (we lived on the Oregon Coast for ten years) and this one day, Rich found a piece of driftwood that he thought would make a great moustache!




At one of the many country festivals we attended, the strolling balloon-maker gave us each a balloon ... he gave Rich a 'nose' balloon .. needless to say he posed, amidst laughter!





He came out of the bathroom one day with his hanky stuck in his zipper ... with his ever-running nose he had kept the hanky in his hand while zipping up. I told him to "stay put" while I grabbed my camera! Notice the look on his face ... I have to laugh every time I look at this.




On one of our jaunts through the countryside, we came across this lovely old car and life-sized models of Laurel and Hardy .. needless to say we couldn't resist stopping for photos!




My dear aunt visited from England and we took her everywhere we could think of that she might like .. but she liked everything anyway. We stopped at a restoration of an old west town and enjoyed every picture-taking opportunity.



Who could resist the hangman's noose?








Here he was attempting to communicate with a donkey .. he must have felt a 'connection' there!





On Christmas, 2002 I bought him a life-sized Marilyn cutout .. A lot of our friends came over to have their photos taken with her ... but none were quite as 'animated' as my dear Rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home