Tuesday

New Living Accommodations

I'm still getting organized in my 'townhouse' (lol) but I took some photos with my new digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 5) and only just found the cord to upload them into my computer .. so here goes.

A good place to start is daybreak .. this was one of many gorgeous sunrises lately ... when there's some haze or a little fog in the east bay (way in the distance), the sun turns redder until it clears the fog ...

This is a shot through my sliding glass doors ... that hummingbird feeder has to be filled once a week ... it's so much fun watching the little 'macho' fellow defend his territory. I have little lights hanging above the railing which come on at dusk and stay on until about midnight ...

Here's a view from my deck showing the swimming pool and spa, and the rest of San Carlos ... the view spans from the Highway 92 (San Mateo) bridge south past the Dumbarton bridge .. it's awesome.

We had this little pond with us in our last two homes .. it's actually a watering trough (very tough) and Rich put together the little cedar 'fence' around it to make it look more rustic. The lifesized duck is a decoy I picked up at a garage sale ... Rich loved this pond, so it's dedicated to his memory .. as is most everything I do!


Here's my living room with my 62" LCD HD TV (I love saying that!) ... it's a little snug but I need my 'things' around me for now and it is quite comfortable.

OK, that's all for now ... I've been a bit 'down' lately ... having trouble with my back and now my chronic tendonitis in my shoulder has flared up again! I've had more than enough pain this year and I'm ready for it all to end!

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2007 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Looks like you are settling in now Jen - your apt. is really nice. Guess P&S are off again soon - hope you have made some new friends so will have company.
My hummers are hungry too - they ar so beautiful to watch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home