Thursday

Stay Tuned

I'm doing well with my Bluetooth earpiece ... I'm quite used to it now ... it works great ... so I'm an official geek!
Just got through Rich's birthday and our wedding anniversary ... pretty tough being the first time since my dear Rich's death but I managed ok ..
I'm on my way to volunteering at our local hospital ... background check should be done by tomorrow and on Monday I get a TB check and flu vaccination then I'll be put on the schedule .. I hope. I had a TB vaccination when I was a kid (in England) but apparently not everyone knows there is a vaccine against it. This probably means my test will come back positive .. so I have to be sure to tell them (again) that I was vaccinated. I gather it wasn't done over here ...
I'm going to post some pics. and information regarding the animal rescue organization Rich and I ran for a few years .. people need to know what happens to some animals ... and there are some funny stories to go along with the pics too!
Be back soon ...

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2007 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Jen, when I went to work at the hospital here and had my TB test, I was shocked when it came back positive! Apparently the vaccine used on us in the UK was different than here. I had to go to the state communicable disease clinic to be interviewed and retested etc., it was quite a palaver!

I laughed at the skunk in the fence story too.

Glad you are doing OK. I'm off to Torquay Monday - promise to eat a cream tea and a bag of Smith's Crisps just for you!!!
Take care dear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home